7.14.2018

Last few pics:
Took the train from Odense to Copenhagen today and again so beautiful.

Crazy huge wind farm in the middle of the ocean off the coast.

I decided to then take the train from Copenhagen to Malmo, Sweden...because why not. It was about $10 and 30 minutes.

Malmo, Sweden!

Malmo University. Cool looking building. Almost like bamboo exterior.

Besides IKEA...Malmo is famous for this building. The Turning Torso. It is twisted all the way up and is the largest (tallest) skyscraper in Scandinavia.


People were cruising the rivers around Malmo

A really pretty Church

A tour bus thing that looked like train.

I was looking for the Malmo Castle...but not sure if it is there anymore...found the Casino instead. 

People out riding in some swans that you pedal.

Malmo was pretty quiet and not much to do...so I came back to Copenhagen to explore and eat. I saw this and decided Colleen would be in heaven. Its a nutella roll place!!!

This place was featured on Netflix's Ugly Delicious in Season 1, Episode 1. We watched a few weeks ago and decided I needed to go when I came here. It was quite the walk from the metro, but well worth it. It was super fun.

They make traditional Naples style pizza only they make it with all local, organic ingredients. They make their own prosciutto, mozzarella, etc.

This is the Baest spritz...house favorite. I tried it. It was too bitter for me. It was like Campari with apple juice...only it was more bitter than Campari.

It looked nice and was fun to try.

Ta - da! The pizza. I got a fairly traditional one. Mozzarella, prosciutto, and semi-dried tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment