Got some fun pics from the fair and some videos, but I will have to post the videos later. My computer's hard drive crashed today :( and so I could only post the pics from Meg's computer.
| The first ride. Pilot and co-pilot in their helicopter |
| Colleen did an awesome assisted trampoline jump. I have two videos that i will post when I can of her doing front and backflips. |
| Ry and I went on the ferris wheel |
| He was amazed! |
| Super fun...and super fun to see his reaction. |
| Ry driving a semi-truck! |
| And racing. |
| And racing again. |
| Awesome succulent butterfly in the garden section. |
| Ry and Colleen tried a corndog and liked it! |
| And some french fries and chicken nuggets. |
| Mom and dad had some cheezy bacon bombs and a chili relleno burger! Amazing! |
| And there was some ice cream too |
| And then the food coma |
| And relaxing together and reading books. |
No comments:
Post a Comment