A few pics from the past week and a half:
| Indy and Maise hanging out together |
| Colleen and Ryan making cup towers and tracks. |
| Who knew plastic cups could be hours of entertainment. |
| Ryan's track |
| Colleen's towers |
| Maise cuddling while Colleen reads. |
| Colleen, Ry and mom putting together donut puzzle. |
| Ryan placing the last piece! |
| Two happy kiddos with their awesome work. |
| Ryan riding shotgun with Spiderman. |
| Colleen on a horse |
| Riding as train conductors/engineers. |
| Colleen with her Minnie mouse ears and Ryan with his hat. Colleen asked Meg if she could wear the ears and a white dress the next time she has a baby! Ha |
| La Costa resort and spa |
| Colleen coming down a water slide. |
| Ry taking his turn. |
| La Costa water park and pools. |
| Two tired kiddos from all the swimming. |
| Colleen's latest masterpiece - 3D art. |
| What I found in my office the other day when I walked in... |
| But I had a feeling something was up so I wore my Scooby suit and turned the tables on the Beaver. Here with one of the physicians. |
| Spreading cheer throughout the clinic. Gotta have some fun at work :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment