A few pics from the weekend:
.JPG) |
| Ryan had a little bit of chocolate in his pumpkin chocolate chip mini muffins |
.JPG) |
| We went out for a special donut breakfast this morning |
.JPG) |
| And everyone was in a donut coma afterwards! |
.JPG) |
| Once we recovered we went to the pool |
.JPG) |
| Ryan and Colleen had fun splashing each other |
.JPG) |
| And running around and swimming in all the pools |
.JPG) |
| Then had a great big lunch and crashed for a nap |
It is really nice to be home, here are a couple pics I took:
.JPG) |
| Vienna skyline along river |
.JPG) |
| Other direction |
.JPG) |
| Really cool new building |
.JPG) |
| Wavy design |
.JPG) |
| United Nations building |
.JPG) |
| Airline lost my luggage so I had to go shopping. I blended right in with my new shirt. Hahahaha |
No comments:
Post a Comment