9.01.2013

Got a few pics since I got home yesterday and I have a few from the trip I thought I would share:
Sunrise in Vienna

St. Stephen's Cathedral
(Stefenplatz)

St. Stephen's from a roof top view.

Another Cathedral (name is escaping me) across from Sigmund Freud park.

Smaller Church that I visited, but extremely ornate.

Mozart statue

Goethe statue

National library

This is the UN complex that houses the I.A.E.A.  There are over 2000 people a day there from all over the world.  They also have an amazing cafeteria that has food from all over the world since there are people there from every part of the world.  They had great sushi, paella valenciana, gnocci, etc.

Colleen was quite happy when I came back.  I met them for frozen yogurt after I got off the plane and they came back from Church.

Colleen and mom cuddling.

Animal dentist Colleen inspecting shark teeth at the Birch Aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment